Tuesday, September 18, 2012

To Do List

I don't teach on Tuesdays but I still try to make them productive.  Here's my day's to-to list...
  • Make phonecalls (some long overdue)
  • Get serious about making progress on Amy's wedding quilt-- her 1 year anniversary is in 2 weeks..
  • Buy George a new soccer uniform.  We just registered him for the local "Under 4" club, he starts Saturday.
  • Play around with photos at http://www.play-crafts.com/blog/palette-builder/, like this:
And start to get some ideas for Laura & Katy's Travelin' Pic-Stitch Bloghop.  What? you haven't heard about this yet?  It's an EPP thing, so of course I'm on board.  There are still some spots left if you want to play along so hop on over and read more about it. I think I've picked my EPP pattern, but don't know what to do about fabrics yet. Must go through the 1500+ photos in my "pictures from phone" folder.  There are some real gems from our trip to Greece.. I haven't looked through them in detail or printed more than 5~6 out to frame stick on the fridge.  But now an entire season has passed and I think I'm ready to revisit those days again.   Ooh, here's a good one...
Can't beat that "Aegean Blue."  Looking at these 6 colors-- I think I have all of them in my stash already.  This may be easier than I thought.  And it sure does look like there may be a lot of hidden inspiration in those photos still...
 
Are you accomplishing anything important today?


6 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica! Your colours look beautiful! I'm so happy that Laura invited me, too to join their blog hop! Today I watched once again your great tutorial for EPP because I have never done that before. What a great change to push myself now. I'm quite sure that I need to have also Aegean Blue in my palette. I'm looking forward to see your pattern. x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I am liking the Agean blue! And the self portrait is kinda funky too - Coke, the global colour. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having so much fun with the palette builder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me, too! Thanks for giving me something new to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try this, Palette Builder, too. Thanks so much for blogging about it.

    ReplyDelete

Free Zoom Quilt Class, October 20.

    Free Live Online Craft Class Learn to quilt with Jessica Wed., Sept. 9 Tues., Oct., 20, Nov. 9 7:00 – 8:00 pm Sign up now.   Take one or...