Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bee blocks

I'm frantically trying to get caught up on my bee blocks before we head off to Greece at the end of the week.. (wait, I didn't post that "how the hell am I going to fit all this cr** in the suitcase?!?" post yet, did I?)
Here are blocks I finished over the weekend:
A wonky star for Carole..


And a signature block for Maureen.. (I was in the mood for a house block)


And in case you haven't seen already, I'm guest blogging over at A Few Scraps today (talking about EPP, what else?), hop over and say hi!!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, you're already going to Greece. Even though we only see each other on email it feels very far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess - Thank you so much for the fabulous star block. I love it! I especially appreciate that you made the time to get it done in the midst of preparing for your trip to Greece. Have a wonderful time. I'll thank you in person when you return and are back at our NYC Metro Mod meetings.

    ReplyDelete

Free Zoom Quilt Class, October 20.

    Free Live Online Craft Class Learn to quilt with Jessica Wed., Sept. 9 Tues., Oct., 20, Nov. 9 7:00 – 8:00 pm Sign up now.   Take one or...